1. We stayed on the bed a little longer than usual since it was Sunday. We woke up like around 7 AM. Gracia cooked our breakfast. She cooked burger patties with her own recipe! It tasted amazingly delicious!
2. We went to church in the morning. On our way, we saw a crawling caterpillar on the road. The kids went crazy over the little thing. I picked it up and put it on the nearby plant so that it would not be run by a car.
3. We were so happy that we were just in time for the 10:30 AM service. Nanay was there, too. She attended the 9 AM service. After the worship, Gracia and Markus joined Nanay and Dani in the Kids Church. I stayed for the main service.
4. The service was about Faith to Declare. We talked about the three main points: a.) Declare faith, not fear b.) Declare possible, not impossible. There was one more point but I could not remember that one.
5. Nanay brought us to Jollibee for lunch. When we got there, I was a little expectant to experience the same situation which had happened to us last Sunday. But it was amazing that while Gracia was looking for a table for us, a man with his family waved to Gracia to give their table. They just finished their lunch. That was amazing.
6. We had bonding at home with Nanay who was a little sad about something in their family. Markus kept asking to play with the laundry pole. It was fun to watch him and Gracia playing like crazy.